Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eagle Platinum vest

Eagle Platinum vest 4 years ago #8226

• Brent
  • Tryin to swerve through life
I spent the extra $$ this March & purchased the Eagle Platinum vest thinking it would be more durable ,it has faired worse than my previous Eagle Bird of Prey vests. Save your money & stay away from the Platinum vest !
IMG_0123.JPG

I did contact Chuck Gleason @ Eagle Sport & he said it was wear & tear ,all he could do for me was give me 25% off on a new vest. I figure it is better to give a heads up to anyone considering dropping the extra $$ on a Platinum vest

Re: Eagle Platinum vest 4 years ago #8227

I've had one hanging in my closet for 2 years with one set one it...I fell in Love with my Camaro Impact Vest...It's like you don't even know it's there.

Re: Eagle Platinum vest 4 years ago #8244

Brent,
What are you changing too? I love my eagle vests but agree that 160 dollars every year for a new one is a little much. If I could find a more durable vest that gave me the same comfort I would be all over it. I heard the mapple vests are nice and more durable. Ski partner is getting one so we will see.
The most important thing is to have fun.

Re: Eagle Platinum vest 4 years ago #8245

can't go wrong with Oneill in my opinion.

Re: Eagle Platinum vest 4 years ago #8322

• Brent
  • Tryin to swerve through life
Not sure ,I still have 1 or 2 Eagle vests that have life in them but I don't think I'll buy another vest from Eagle .Knowing a company has good customer service & stands behind it's product is important to me & sadly that does not seem to be the case with Eagle .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Free business joomla templates