Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hurricane Mathew

Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 2 months ago #9188

Hurricane Mathew !!!!

Bud, How are you and your Wife, and the Lake doing after the Hurricane..Here in Orlando we got a lot of rain and should be back skiing Wed. when the water goes back down. THX, ED

Re: Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 2 months ago #9189

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
Kind of you to ask Ed. Thank you.
We were blessed. We only lost power for 36 hours. It was a small inconvenience and we had to throw away a little food.

The buoys were under water, so raised them today and the lake is skiable. A student skied today better than he ever has. He is locking into a stacked position. going with the boat and cannot believe how easy things are starting to feel for him.

How did others fair the storm?
The following user(s) said Thank You: AB

Re: Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 2 months ago #9190

Glad to hear that Bud, I was really concerned for you. Thanks for letting us know !!!

PS: I will be Buoy diving tomorrow !!!

Re: Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 1 month ago #9191

• RL
Lost a few trees. Day 3 of no power. Chainsaw work for the last couple of days. On a 10 scale, I ranked Hugo (1989) about an 8, I'll put Matthew at a 3 or 4

Re: Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 1 month ago #9198

• AB
Ed,
Where do you ski in O Town?

Bud - I hoped that all was well for you, and you other south eastern skiers.

Re: Hurricane Mathew 3 years, 1 month ago #9199

AB,

I live on Lake Mary Jess, a Private Lake, that sits between Lake Jesamine and the Conway Chain of Lakes, on the Southeast side of Town. It's one of the best kept secrets in Orlando. Especially since only 3 of us Ski on it....Wife says that if Hillary Wins were moving to New Zealand.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
Free business joomla templates