Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Denali Skiers

Denali Skiers 3 years, 6 months ago #8937

Just wondering if there are any Denali skiers around here? I've been on a couple of prototypes and have a production ski on the way. Nice ski and backed by some really good support to help with setup.

Re: Denali Skiers 3 years, 6 months ago #8941

• RL
I'm on one, It's the best ski I've ever been on and that's without even counting the support that come's with it. Working on how they want me to ski which is very different from most of what's being coached out there. I'm starting to wrap my head around some of the concepts and figuring out the way I need to think about what they want me to do. I've been on one for about a month and if I execute 50% of what they are teaching, I'm in spots I haven't seen in about 14 years. (56 years old). It skis a little different than anything I've ever been on but doesn't feel crazy different.

Re: Denali Skiers 3 years, 6 months ago #8943

I'm on a 67.25 @ 168 # still dialing it in with adam cauldwell I have never been on a ski that I feel comfortable getting up on the front like this ski Great ski and help with setup!

Re: Denali Skiers 3 years, 6 months ago #8944

One more move and I think it will be close oh and i'm 62

Re: Denali Skiers 3 years, 6 months ago #8947

• RL
Riding a 66.5 at 168 pounds. Started with boots at 29.25, then 29.5, rode it yesterday at 30", next set will be at 30.25 assuming I can move my boots that far up without some relocation. The Adams don't let me ride it with the same setup too many times in a row. There's a number of fin changes thrown in there as well. Almost all of those setups still felt good. I think you could put the fin in backwards and it would still be a good riding ski.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
Free business joomla templates