Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Speed control systems

Speed control systems 2 months, 1 week ago #9533

I have a 1997 ski nautique with a GT40 , what is the most updated system I can install ? I assume Zero Off won't work

Thanks
Gary

Re: Speed control systems 2 months, 1 week ago #9534

PP stargazer GPS with z box would be the most up to date speed control you can put on a gt40. You could always repower and have ZO. First year you can retrofit a Nautique to ZO is 2002 with the 330 Excalibur motor.

There is a 6L and a 5.3 for sale on ski-it-again if you are looking at a repower. If I had won the lottery I would buy the 5.3 and put in my 196.
The most important thing is to have fun.

Re: Speed control systems 2 months, 1 week ago #9535

Thanks Travis, what is the best source for the PP stargazer ? No need to power up .

Re: Speed control systems 2 months, 1 week ago #9536

Straight from perfect pass is the easiest. They have awesome customer service. www.perfectpass.com

Skiertoskier.com also sells them at a competitive price and are easy to work with.

Used... Might be hard to find something current. Could probly find an older unit somehwere.

Re: Speed control systems 2 months, 1 week ago #9537

Do you have any speed control currently? I was thinking right around 1997 was the first years of PP.

Re: Speed control systems 2 months ago #9538

this boat never had a speed control. I'll contact Perfect Pass. Thanks for your advice, if you think of anything else I'd be glad to hear it

Re: Speed control systems 2 months ago #9539

• DW
Gary, you will find the $ spent on cruise control one of if not the best investment to your tug. PP has excellent customer service and lots of information on the website. Used systems are extremely hard to find.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Free business joomla templates