Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Radar Vector Bindings

Radar Vector Bindings 1 year, 8 months ago #9332

Anyone familiar with radar vector bindings.?

Re: Radar Vector Bindings 1 year, 8 months ago #9359

I had one. Good binding for a beginner. Open toe nice if you are sharing a ski. More support than an old school rubber binding. You can tighten the bottom laces as tight as you want but CANNOT overtighten the top laces or you will not come out. Made that mistake only once....luckily no injury. I used it for a few years but found that the open toe was bad becasue even if tight, my foot would slide forward. I tried a Vapor and loved the way it felt on my foot but did not like the lateral stiffness around my ankle. I settled on the Profile...nice fit, closed toe, with a more moderate lateral stiffness. FYI... I run -15 all day and night. -22/32 is fairly run-able. If I run-22/34 it is a good day to get into -28 so I am not the most consistent technical skier.

Re: Radar Vector Bindings 1 year, 8 months ago #9367

Great binding.
Very comfortable.
Very expandable. I used 3mm neo socs when cold without getting too cramped feets.
Lack some side support.

Used both the AL plate binding and the FF.
Same review.

My 2 cents.
Profiles are a superior binding if it suites your needs.
Enjoy every day.
Living well is the best revenge!

Improving intermediate.
PB training. 6@33,6 / 4@34 15 Off. LFF.
Radar Senate 67. Dbl Profile. Quantum, Reflex trick ski.
Home ski site Lambarö VSK Stockholm Sweden

Re: Radar Vector Bindings 1 year, 4 months ago #9458

I have the Vectors. As mentioned, they are great for skis being shared and a fairly entry level binding. I have thought that for my next ski I buy I should try moving up to the profiles. Based on what is being said here about the profiles, it seems even more likely for me to go that way. Nevertheless, the Vector is still great for what it is and better than any other binding I have had in the past.

Re: Radar Vector Bindings 1 year, 3 months ago #9465

Vector actually makes a great rear boot. I ski into -38 using a T-Factor front and Vector rear with the top laces removed.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
Free business joomla templates