Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best this year so far

Best this year so far 2 years, 5 months ago #8042

Any advice appreciated

Sorry Bud struggling to put this video on

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 5 months ago #8044

• BudDavis
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
Cam,
I think that looks great. You know what to do, because you are doing it at 22 and 28. As you get into your 32off pass, you start shifting into a position more against the boat and a little on the back of the ski. Do a split screen of yourself at 28 and 32, and you should see what I am talking about. All in all, that is great skiing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cam

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 5 months ago #8046

Told you
(Best bit is the commentary - if I'd know we were going world wide Andrew and I would have kept it clean )

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 5 months ago #8051

• LEE
  • So, your sayin' there's a chance!
Great job Cam! Man, your 28 pass is so much better then your 22 pass! and so good in fact, all you need is a little more time at 32 (for confidence sake) and you will be strokin' that rope too!

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 4 months ago #8177

Thanks for the support guys, had the best set of my life yesterday running 22, 28, 28, 32 off the dock didn't shorten after that was buzzing too much.

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 4 months ago #8179

That could have been a video of me skiing; 28 is better than 22, getting to 4 or 5 @ 32, occasional breaking at the waste, sometimes a bit flat/not pulling efficiently behind the boat, etc.

But I was distracted by whatever it is that is covering the gunnels. What is that?

Re: Best this year so far 2 years, 4 months ago #8180

Lake one skier, that is aluminium checker plate, our maintenance man fitted it to the gunnels as our jetty is high and people stand on the gunnels to get in the boats leaving a lot of scratches, not to everyone's taste )
I put the tape on to check how high we get on the boat and the checkers help as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Free business joomla templates