Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Screws in bone

Screws in bone 3 months, 4 weeks ago #9766

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
I briefly mentioned in a different post that I would be out of skiing while healing.
Here is an x-ray after surgery showing two screws used to put bone back together and the thing that looks like a zipper are the staples used to put skin back together.

FootX-ray.jpg

Re: Screws in bone 3 months, 2 weeks ago #9774

wow, that is tough. I have had multiple surgeries and breaks over the years. I cringe. so sorry. rehab begins again.

btw, i'm trying the new 2020 vapor. maybe i can make it go?
Coach3

2 months, 2 weeks ago #9803

Bud, How is your healing going?
Coach3

Re: 2 months, 2 weeks ago #9804

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
The bone is healed but there is a lot of other trauma that will take time.
Life is good and I am blessed and happy.

Re: 2 months, 2 weeks ago #9805

After multiple injuries and other leading to more surgeries, your attitude makes it heal better, or at least better while it's healing!

I am going to try your NE lean and handle down. I realize I'm riding around with the brakes on, so a bit daunted but here goes. Any advice on how to start? I'm only a mid 35 off skier when all is good, but 22 rooster seems intimidating trying this. I suppose 28 off and just see if I make a buoy?
Coach3

Re: 2 weeks, 3 days ago #9846

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
As I continued walking, my knees kept hurting. We first thought I might have been walking funny to protect injured foot. We finally got MRIs on knees. I had torn meniscus in each knee. I had the right one repaired less than two weeks ago and getting ready to do left one in a few days.

I have my sights set on skiing January 1st if all goes well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Free business joomla templates