Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am going to stop complaining.

I am going to stop complaining. 4 weeks, 1 day ago #9601

I was in the boat the other day and had a conversation about the new Nautique and the new skis that were coming out. The two major points on both were price is too high and they can't guarantee me more bouys. It was my turn and I took a fall. When the boat came around the driver asked what happened and I started in on my list of excuses. I then realized maybe I was part of the problem with the sport I love. Every tournament I hear some skier complain about the conditions, boat, or driver. I have not paid full retail for a ski in years because I always know somebody that can get me a deal. Yet I expect the ski companies to spend a ton of money on R&D so I can ride the best ski ever made. The boat manufacturers are in the same boat as the ski companies. To be honest if I were a business and targeting a demographic it wouldn't be a bunch of cheap complainers. In that moment I made up my mind that I would try my hardest not to complain about anything. I would rather enjoy the sport and the equipment I can afford to use. I really appreciate all those that work so hard to produce the boats, skis, and tournaments I get to enjoy every summer.
The most important thing is to have fun.

Re: I am going to stop complaining. 4 weeks, 1 day ago #9602

• DW
And the fact that any of us that is skiing behind a relatively new tournament ski boat, using a nice new ski, rounding buoys is way better off than 99.9% of the rest of the worlds population.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
Free business joomla templates