Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom

Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7858

• BudDavis
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
Freddie Winter won the men's slalom title. Some of the world's top professional water ski athletes competed in the event.

U.S. water ski athlete Regina Jaquess (Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.) won the women's slalom title Saturday at the Swiss Pro Slalom, a cash-prize world-record capability tournament held at the Swiss Ski School in Groveland, Fla. Great Britain's

Jaquess won women's slalom with a score of 1-1/2 buoys at 41 feet off in the finals. Canada's Whitney McClintock finished runner-up with a score of 2 buoys at 39-1/2 feet off, and U.S. athlete Brooke Baldwin (Windermere, Fla.), 14, making her first finals in a professional event, finished third with a score of 4 buoys at 38 feet off. Baldwin set a personal best score of 2 buoys at 39-1/2 feet off in the first round and followed it up with a score of 1 buoy at 39-1/2 feet off in the second round.

Winter won men's slalom with a score of 1 buoy at 43 feet off in the finals. U.S. athletes Chris Parrish (Orlando, Fla.) and Nate Smith (McCordsville, Ind.) placed second and third, respectively, with scores of 3-1/2 buoys at 41 feet off and 3 buoys at 41 feet off.

For complete results, visit www.waterskiresults.com

Re: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7859

• LEE
  • So, your sayin' there's a chance!
Wow, that's awesome for Freddy! Crushed it! and totally validated his presence!

I think Nate wants his old X7 back! Kinda weird to think of Nate as "Slippin" with scores into -41! But, a couple of years ago, (before breaking his leg) running -41 was getting rather routine and almost a given for him.

Also; Round #2 CP got 1 @ -43! WOW!

Could be some awesome competition this year!

Re: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7864

Nate ran 41 in the first round and elected to pass on the second round.
Chris ran 1 1/2 at 43 I can't remember if it was the first round or the second.

Re: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7865

I remember, it was the second round

Re: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7868

• Brent
  • Tryin to swerve through life

Re: Freddie Winter and Regina win at Swiss Pro Slalom 5 years ago #7869

• Brent
  • Tryin to swerve through life
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
Free business joomla templates