Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2019 Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am Recorded Video

2019 Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am Recorded Video 5 months, 3 weeks ago #9701

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
www.traversgrandprix.com/watch.html

Some of the world’s top men’s slalom skiers will compete Friday and Saturday in the second annual Travers Grand Prix Pro-Am at Jack Travers’ International Tournament Skiing and Sunset Lakes in Groveland, Fla. The unique event includes a record-capability cash prize tournament for the pro skiers in addition to a team format that combines pros and amateurs competing in slalom skiing, skeet shooting and go-kart racing.
Friday’s action includes amateur and professional (prelims) slalom skiing at Sunset Lakes and go-kart racing at Bushnell Motorsports Park, while Saturday’s events include amateur slalom skiing (9 a.m.), skeet shooting (10 a.m.) and the pro men’s slalom finals (3 p.m.) all at Sunset Lakes.

The pro men’s slalom finals will include a live webcast.

For more information, including the schedule of events and running orders, visit www.traversgrandprix.com.

Re: Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am This Weekend Live Webcast 5 months, 2 weeks ago #9702

My team won!

IMG_20190504_173847_165.jpg
The most important thing is to have fun.

Re: Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am This Weekend Live Webcast 5 months, 2 weeks ago #9703

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
Which one are you Travis?

Re: Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am Recorded Video 5 months, 2 weeks ago #9705

From left to right it's me, my dad Randy, Bojan schipner, and our pro Cole McCormick
The most important thing is to have fun.

Re: Travers GrandPrix Pro-Am Recorded Video 5 months, 2 weeks ago #9707

• BudDavis
  • NOW ONLINE
Very cool!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Free business joomla templates