Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 59th Masters Tournament® Recorded Video

59th Masters Tournament® Recorded Video 6 months, 3 weeks ago #9580

• BudDavis
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
LINK FOR LIVE VIDEO masterswaterski.com/video/
This has DVR function, so you can back it up and see the earlier skiers.

Schedule masterswaterski.com/schedule/

MS.PNG
The following user(s) said Thank You: david38off

Re: 59th Masters Tournament® Live Video 6 months, 2 weeks ago #9582

Amazing skiing and skiers. Thanks Bud for hooking us up with the link. I'm surprised we haven't heard the debate about the "gates" after the women final! It must have been heartbreaking for the young lady who ran 3 and 1/2 @ 39off but had her potential masters title "taken away" because she missed her gates? I do think her time will come though. She sent out a warning shot to Manon, Whitney and Regina I think. I feel we will see that young lady on top of a lot of waterski podiums before her professional career is over. Very impressive skiing by all 4 though.
Congrats to Regina for setting the new course record 1@41off, and to Manon on winning I believe her first masters title?

The men are going to have to step it up a notch to challenge nate Smith though. It's unbelievable to me how consistent and smooth his skiing is. Pretty much in all conditions or no matter which lake he's skiing on. I can't remember the last time Nate didn't win the tournament? That said many of the men also had VERY impressive scores and skiing.

The webcast was awesome too. It is definitely one of the best live skiing webcasts out there. The swiss pro slalom tournament also did a great webcast! Thumbs up
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Free business joomla templates