Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Struggling at 15 off

Struggling at 15 off 4 months, 4 weeks ago #9751

I can usually run 15 off (32mph) but recently have been struggling getting all six. Our lake is seldom smooth, and the wind can be a factor also.

However, our Wally Sinker Course has the Inner Course installed and I'm finding I do just about everything better running 32 off (32mph). I can get around 1, and get very close to the other 5 buoys, and definitely no problem running the inner course. I'm on a 2017 Connelly Carbon V and it just feels so much better at the shorter line length.

I'm struggling with this mentally and would love any advice.

Thanks,

RickR90s

Re: Struggling at 15 off 4 months, 4 weeks ago #9752

• BudDavis
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
More applicable advice could be given if you post some video. However, here is some generic advice in the absence of your video.

Check out this link to a thread and the links within that thread. www.skiall6.com/forum/6-tech-talk/9564-p...-improve-your-skiing

I believe most people should slow the boat or lengthen the line to the point that allows them to ski with good form repetitively to build muscle memory. Them speed up or shorten the line while allowing them to keep that good form.

Too often, skiers continue to push themselves out of a comfort zone that allows them to improve, to the point that they only learn how to keep fighting for more buoys.

Re: Struggling at 15 off 4 months, 3 weeks ago #9753

Hi Bud,

thanks for the advice. I don't see the link mentioned in your post, so if you could, please re-post it.

RickR90s

Re: Struggling at 15 off 4 months, 3 weeks ago #9754

• BudDavis
  • Today is a gift, so ski. No promise of more.
Sorry about that. Here it is, but I will go back and add it to that post. Thank you. www.skiall6.com/forum/6-tech-talk/9564-p...-improve-your-skiing
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Free business joomla templates